Rowboat Watkins (Author)
DescriptionA lovely and laugh-out-loud picture book from the award-winning author of Rude Cakes and Most Marshmallows.
A silly read-aloud tale for kids about being yourself! Mabel isn't like the other mermaids. Lucky isn't like the other octopuses. But when they find each other, they discover that true friendship isn't about how you look, and that sometimes what we are searching for is right under our noses.
The inimitable Rowboat Watkins is back with another humorous tale about being true to yourself.
• A delightful, inspiring read-aloud book for toddlers that celebrates gender diversity and difference
• Stylish, accessible art brings this story of being true to yourself to hilarious life.
• Rowboat Watkins is a 2010 Sendak Fellow and Ezra Jack Keats honoree.
Young readers of Julian Is a Mermaid, Mary Wears What She Wants, and Exclamation Mark will find much to love in this tale that celebrates individuality and acceptance.
• Read-aloud books for kids age 3–5
• Books for teachers and librarians
• Gender, differences, being yourself
24 March 2020
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate