Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
An OCR endorsed textbook
Boost your students' knowledge, skills and understanding so that they can reason and apply mathematical techniques in solving problems; with resources developed specifically for the OCR specification by subject experts and in conjunction with MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Boosts students' confidence approaching assessment with plenty of practice questions and skill-focused exercises.
- Build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Ensure targeted development of problem-solving, proof and modelling with dedicated sections on these key areas.
- Help students to overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem-solving with annotated worked examples.
- Enhance individual understanding with discussion points designed for the classroom and end of chapter summaries of the key points.
- Tackle the new statistics requirements with five dedicated statistics chapters and questions around the use of large data sets.
- Address the use of technology in Mathematics with a variety of questions based around the use of spreadsheets, graphing software and graphing calculators.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.
- Reinforce Year 1 content with short review chapters - Year 2 only
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate