Oh Hell No: And Other Ways to Set Some Damn Boundaries
There's a time for yes—and there's a time for no.
Oh Hell No! is a collection of art and essays that serve a much-needed reminder to say no to anything that might waste our precious energy.
Reclaim your time with the help of these sassy illustrated sayings and astute insights.
• A timely celebration of the joy of saying no
• Features passionate prose from feminist scholar Sara Ahmed
• Includes actionable advice from author and journalist Dani Katz
From polite refusal to emphatic rejection, we need that two letter word now more than ever.
Oh Hell No! is a reminder and a celebration of the universal human right to say "I would prefer not to."
• The ultimate naysayer's manifesto
• Features a translucent flame pattern spot varnished onto the front cover
• The perfect gift or self-purchase for feminists, introverts, activists, realists, or burned-out overachievers who are trying to say "no" more often
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson; Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud and John Townsend; and F*ck Feelings: One Shrink's Practical Advice for Managing All Life's Impossible Problems by Michael Bennett MD and Sarah Bennett.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate