The ideal companion for anyone studying company law, Smith & Keenan’s Company Law provides you with:
● Straightforward, accessible coverage of the key legal principles you’ll need to understand for your module written by experienced lecturers in the field;
● A range of features to support your learning and help you study independently, including detailed case summaries and discussion of academic opinion in the area;
● Extensive further reading suggestions to a wide range of academic articles to encourage deeper understanding and analysis.
This eighteenth edition also includes:
● A new chapter on partnerships and limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
● An extended chapter on the corporate veil, including Petrodel Resources Ltd v Prest  and academic discussion of lifting and piercing the veil of incorporation
● Discussion of key developments brought about by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act (SBEEA) 2015, including maintenance of a register of people with significant control (PSC); greater restrictions on corporate directors; and the submission of statements of confirmation
● An updated chapter on the statutory derivative action exploring the evolving case law such as Wilton UK Ltd v Shuttleworth .
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate