Get up close to nature with naturalist and TV presenter CHRIS PACKHAM CBE and encounter the amazing animal superheroes that will help us save the world.
Our EXPERTS are famous for their incredible know-how and passion for their subjects, and now they have made it their mission to share that knowledge with you in LITTLE EXPERTS: the inspirational non-fiction series for six- to nine-year-olds.
This jaw-dropping non-fiction journey has vibrant, playful artwork throughout by Anders Frang.
Little Experts is an unmissable series that will empower and inspire a new generation of experts.
Also available in the LITTLE EXPERTS series:
- How to Build a Home by GEORGE CLARKE, an architect, writer, lecturer and TV presenter.
- How Families Are Made by DR AMIR KHAN, an award-winning full-time GP and resident doctor on Lorraine and Good Morning Britain.
- Why Money Matters by DEBORAH MEADEN, entrepreneur, Dragons’ Den investor and host of the BBC Radio 5 Live’s The Big Green Money Show podcast.
- Amazing Bodies by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.
- Marvellous Vehicles by JAMES MAY, a writer and broadcaster who is best known for co-presenting Top Gear and The Grand Tour.
- Running the Country by ALASTAIR CAMPBELL, a writer, podcaster and strategist who is best known for his work as former PM Tony Blair’s spokesman.
- How to Save a Life by DR RONX, award-winning trans non-binary emergency doctor and TV presenter.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate