The Book of Brilliant Bugs
Discover the insects of the world!
Earth's creepy crawlies may be small but they are far from boring! Learn how they contribute to life on the planet, where they live, what they eat, how their bodies work, and what makes them so special.
This beautifully illustrated bug book for kids for ages 7-9 years old is packed with:
- Fascinating information about bugs that supports and goes beyond the curriculum
- Stories and facts to convey the amazing world of creepy-crawlies
- Factual and informative, with detailed illustrations and photographs of insects, spiders, molluscs, and more
- Compelling text written by insect expert, author, and television presenter, Jess French
- Stunning photographs of individual creatures, from beetles to butterflies
Take a magical journey through the forest floor, down into the deepest caves, and even across the open ocean. The Book of Brilliant Bugs, written by insect expert Jess French takes children on an expedition into the bug kingdom. The insect book is filled with fascinating facts about these little animals, how bugs pass on messages, compete for food, seek true love, and fill the air with buzzing wings. It also shows us how bugs help look after our planet and how we can help them.
Young animal enthusiasts can spot and learn all the main bug groups. From worms, snails, millipedes and centipedes, spiders and scorpions, woodlice, bees, and even bugs that glow! This educational natural science book will encourage children to love and appreciate science and nature.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate