The Crazy Busy Cure *BUSINESS BOOK AWARDS WINNER 2022*: A productivity book for people with no time for productivity books
**BUSINESS BOOK AWARDS WINNER 2022**
"Don't mistake being busy for being productive! Create time to read this important book and start spending your time where it counts." Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times #1 bestselling author
How we spend our time is one of the greatest indicators of how successful we will be. We achieve our goals when we ruthlessly prioritise tasks and people that are important to us.
This book is for you if:
· You feel unrelentingly busy and overwhelmed.
· 3pm arrives and you've not done any of the tasks you intended.
· When you're not working, you're still 'on' - checking emails and always thinking about what you haven't done.
· You over-commit and find it hard to say no.
· You sacrifice your own priorities for disorganised people's urgent demands.
· Meetings, emails, and constant interruptions suck the life out of you.
· Your HR department's emails about wellness week are the final straw: meditation won't help your wellbeing, less meetings would.
If we focus our time, energy and attention on the wrong things we will never achieve the success or happiness that we aspire to. The problem is that the low value, low impact tasks that distract us from our priorities, are hard to ignore. They scream out at us all day: digital distractions, other people's urgent demand for 'five minutes' that's never five minutes, the meetings that you shouldn't be in, the pointless email chains, the reports you write that don't get read. We get a hit from ticking these tasks off a list. It's got us hooked on crazy busyness. But all we are doing is scratching off a layer of fake work on top of the real, valuable work.
The Crazy Busy Cure is full of intensely practical tips to save you from this addiction and get productive again. It will show you how to have a laser focus on your priorities, manage others so they can get on with the work and find more head space. With tips for remote working and office working alike as well as productivity hacks for people with learning and thinking differences, this lively read is jam packed with solutions.
Zena Everett is executive coach and organisational psychologist and draws from her many thousands of hours and coaching and speaking to people about productivity blockers and how to shift them.
Stay energised, find your freedom from distractions and regain your productivity.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate