The Eco Hero Handbook: Simple Solutions to Tackle Eco-Anxiety
Tessa Wardley (Author)
DescriptionAs we face a global environmental crisis, The Eco Hero Handbook addresses all your eco-anxieties and dilemmas to empower you to become part of the solution.
Looking behind the slogans and exploring the myths, this handy guide offers a clear and balanced exploration of the major eco-debates, enabling you to make decisions based on facts. Featuring practical steps for positive action in all areas of your life, find solutions to all your environment-related challenges, including:
- How can I keep my house clean but low impact?
- How can I reduce my overall energy use in the home?
- How can I protect my plants without using chemicals?
- Which transport choices will help cut carbon emissions?
- Is it okay to eat any meat?
From recycling to eating sustainably, ethical fashion to being an eco-conscious tourist, this book is the essential guide to the little changes that will make a big difference.
The Ivy Press
16 March 2021
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate