The Female Body Bible: Make Your Body Work For You
The only guide you need to maximise every aspect of your lifelong health and fitness
This book will help you:
* harness your hormones to improve your cycle symptoms, work productivity and exercise habits
* exercise safely and build strength to benefit your long-term health
* confidently communicate with your health and fitness practitioners, friends, partners or colleagues about health issues you may be facing
* change the language used to talk to adolescent girls about their bodies, engage them in meaningful conversations and equip them with the confidence to advocate for themselves
* equip you with knowledge to manage injuries that women are more prone to than men
Merging the latest science with the combined years of experience of its three expert authors: sports research scientist Dr Emma Ross, athletic coach Baz Moffat and NHS doctor Bella Smith; The Female Body Bible busts the myths and taboos that persist around women's bodies . This book gives every woman - from puberty through post-menopause - all the knowledge and tools you need to maximise every aspect of your health and fitness to help you conquer the challenges and opportunities of each life stage.
Instead of prioritising how a body looks, we need to focus on how it feels and functions. When we listen to our body, understand how it works and embrace and nurture it, health, fitness and happiness will follow.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate