The Little Book for Cocktail Lovers: Recipes, Crafts, Trivia and More – the Perfect Gift for Any Aspiring Mixologist
Discover everything you need to know to become the ultimate cocktail connoisseur with this beautifully presented pocket guide
Do you know the difference between a martini and a margarita glass? Or why some drinks are stirred and not shaken? Whether you're an aspiring mixologist or simply planning the ultimate cocktail party, this book has you covered! Packed within these pages is a selection of showstopper recipes to suit every taste bud, plus craft ideas to add flamboyance to your Old Fashioned and give your Piña Colada pizzazz. With a dash of trivia and a healthy measure of fun, it's time to make every hour cocktail hour!
In this book you will find:
- An array of both classic and contemporary cocktail recipes
- Top tips and tricks for creating the perfect concoction
- A comprehensive list of must-have cocktail-making essentials
- Step-by-step instructions on how to make decorations to jazz up your drinks
- Fun facts and quotes to entertain your party guests with
Maestro mixologist, make mine a Margarita!
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate