The Parents' Book of Checklists
A life-saving list of what to expect, what to know, what to do and what to say.
In the Parents’ Book of Checklists you’ll find fast practical advice for all those moments when you are unsure of what to do or say, from pregnancy through birth to toddlers.
- Are you uncertain about the foods you can eat when you’re pregnant?
- Are you unsure of what to expect from you antenatal care or how you can best prepare for the birth?
- Are you anxious about being a new parent and looking for a quick guide for what to do about feeding, crying and coping with a new baby?
- Do you wonder how much sleep your one-year-old should be getting?
- And what is the best way to get them to wind down for sleep in the first place?
Designed to be easy to dip into, you’ll find over 90 checklists covering the essentials from staying healthy during pregnancy, preparing for birth and adjusting to new parenthood through to the pleasures of parenting such as ideas for playing with your baby, special occasions and holidays. The Parents’ Book of Checklists is the handbook for every parent.
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate