Tsunamis: Band 12/Copper
DescriptionBuild your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
What is a tsunami? How do they happen? What effect do they have on people’s lives? Learn about how we can predict them by looking at the science behind them and some real-life case studies.
- Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index on pages 28 and 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links – Geography – Human geography
Earn By Promoting Books
Earn money by sharing your favourite books through our Affiliate programme.Become an Affiliate